- Letter of gratitude: Regional Consultation on Harnessing Trade for Faster Recovery and Sustainable Development, 7-9 September 2021
- An endorsement by Mr N K Singh (Chairman, Fifteenth Finance Commission of India) on his autobiography “Portraits of Power”
- Guru Purnima’s Messages, July 05, 2020
- Recommendation letter from Shri Suresh Prabhu, MP Rajya Sabha for Padma Awards.
- Appreciation letter from Cassey Lee, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore
- Appreciation letter from UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) for providing highly valuable inputs for the ARIA Report and the draft AfCFTA protocols
- Congratulation letter from Mr Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary General, UNCTAD for appointment as a Member of India’s Board of Trade
- Recommendation letter from Shri Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Railways, Government of India, for Padma Award.
- Recommendation letter from Shri Kamal Nath, Minister of Road Transport & Highway, Government of India, for Padma Award
- Appreciation Letter from Dainik Bhaskar
- CUTS’ Impact on Development Economics in India
August 06, 2013
- Pradeep Mehta defends Indian consumers
LE MONDE ECONOMIE, May 23, 2011
- Mehta a “living treasure” for the World